Updated 14th May 2020:
We continue to add resources to the NBCP web page here and on our sister site in Scotland www.nbcpscotland.org.uk
- The British Association of Perinatal Medicine has released new advice regarding parents attending Neonatal Units during the Covid crisis:
- In the absence of face to face training, Sands has established an online training offer in the form of a series of webinars to take place later in May and in June. To join one of these free webinars which focus on supporting parents through pregnancy loss and the death of a baby, you will need to sign up via the link
- The NHS has highlighted a number of range of support materials and useful resources to help improve the wellbeing of healthcare professionals during this difficult time :
Coping with stress
4. If you would like to sign up to our fortnightly healthcare professionals bulletin, please click here
Updated 20th April 2020:
- Gail Johnson, Professional Adviser at the Royal College of Midwives has written a blog which can be found here
- Our first COVID-19 bulletin was produced and distributed on 10th April. If you'd like to be added to the distribution list, please let us know via the contact page. The next issue is due to be published on 24th April.
- A new leaflet / guide to sensitive bereavement care for healthcare professionals can be found here
Updated 9th April 2020: Important information regarding COVID-19
- information relating to bereavement care during the outbreak can be found here
- information relating to support organisations able to support families during this time is available here
- the training page has been updated with links to the two new e-learning for health modules.
- the NBCP in Scotland recently went live in five Early Adopter boards. Click here to access the dedicated NBCP Scotland website which includes COVID-19 resources and information specific to Scotland.
These pages went live during April 2020 and will be regularly updated to ensure that we are able to best support NHS professionals and parents & families during this time. Keep checking back for the latest information.